***To select a player, type his name into the “Select Player” box. Use the up and down arrows on your keyboard to navigate to his name, and then press “enter”. If only a single option is displayed, press the down arrow and then “enter”. Mouse click selection is not supported in all browsers.
Agility – Agility is the sum of a player’s 3-cone and shuttle.
Explosion – Explosion sums a player’s vertical and broad jumps.
Freak Score – Freak Score describes the mix of height, weight, and speed that a player possesses. It can be calculated with the following formula: 239.74 + (HT*2.14) + (WT*0.63) – (FORTY*104.52).
Speed Score – Speed score was created in 2008 by Football Outsiders. It quantifies a player’s speed in conjunction with his weight. It can be calculated with the following formula: (WT*200) / (FORTY^4).
– This app includes Combine data only. Pro Day results are not included.
– Comps generated place additional emphasis on more predictive metrics
– If a player did not participate in a drill(s), this drill(s) will be omitted from the calculations that generate his list of comparable players
– “10+ PPG” counts the number of times in which a player averaged 10 or more PPR points per game in an NFL season
– “Career” counts the total number of NFL seasons recorded by a comparable player
– “Comps 10+ PPG seasons” counts the total number of seasons in which a player’s comps averaged 10 or more PPR points per game
– “Adjusted Percentage” divides the selected player’s “Comps 10+ PPG” by the total number of NFL seasons recorded by comparables (if a player did not record an NFL season, he is assigned a three-year career)
– “% With NFL Season” calculates the percentage of comparable players that logged an NFL season
– “% Comps with 10+” calculates the percentage of comparable players that logged an NFL season with 10 or more PPR points per game