Recent Wide Receiver Analysis
- 2019 NFL Draft Prospect: Dillon Mitchell
- Tre’Quan Smith is the Next…? Historical Comps for the Saints Rookie WR
- Robert Foster is the Next…? Historical Comparables for the Bills Rookie WR
- 2019 NFL Draft Prospect: Mecole Hardman
- 2019 NFL Draft Prospect: A. J. Brown
Similarity Scores – The Similarity Score Apps uses age and production to find seasons similar to the player in question. Then it uses those similar seasons to present a range of outcomes for the upcoming season.
Game-Level Similarity Projections – During the season, get game-specific range-of-outcome projections based on historical games between similar players and similar defenses.
Custom Wide Receiver Projections – Use our custom projection and draft optimizer tool to get projections specific to your league.
Air Yards – The essential app for comparing wide receivers, based on how their offense utilizes them.
Prospects – The Phenom Index – Jon Moore combines age and market share of receiving yards into a single number. Historical success rates are provided, and scores for the 2017 draft class can be compared to those from previous years.
Tiered Rankings – Senior Fantasy Analyst Ben Gretch puts our WR rankings into tiers.
PPR Wide Receiver RankingsConsider Subscribing