Use the tool below to create splits that divide a player’s game logs into two categories. This App might be useful for looking up QB stats when they missed a key receiver, or WR stats when one of their receiver teammates was out. You can also split the season up by week, or split by point spread.
The inputs under the section titled “Global Filters” will remove games from the game log (by player and season), and will also let you specify which stats are calculated. The inputs under the “Split by Variables” section let you divide the game log into two groups. For instance, to look at Matt Ryan games in 2013, played with Julio Jones. You could enter Matt Ryan’s name in the player drop down, select 2013 using the slider, and then specify the passing stats you want to see. After you’ve done that you can enter Julio Jones’ name into the “also played” box in the Split section. The averages will be calculated and displayed in the table. Game logs are also available under the tabs.
A few notes on usage:
- The “also played” box will evaluate to essentially say “give me any game in which any of these players played”.
- The split will create an “In Split” and then everything that doesn’t fit in the “In Split” goes in the other column.
- Just like in real football, the point spread and the game result have an inverse relationship. -10 in game result is a 10 point loss, while -10 in the point spread means favored by 10.
- You can download the table for publishing elsewhere by right clicking on the table image that’s produced.
- Fantasy Points (FPs) are based on full PPR, half PPR, or standard scoring, and 5 pts for passing touchdowns. Choose which one you want in the statistical measures field.