Recent Quarterback Analysis
- 2018 NFL Draft Sleeper: Mike White
- DeShone Kizer – Historical Comps For His Rookie Season
- Mitchell Trubisky – Historical Comps for His Rookie Season
- Should Baker Mayfield Be the First Overall Pick? The Significance of College Passing Stats – The Wrong Read, No. 24
- Deshaun Watson – Historical Comps for his Rookie Season
Dynasty ADP & Trade Calculator – Track player values and plan trades with our Dynasty App.
Similarity Scores – The QB Similarity Scores App uses age and production to find seasons similar to the player in question. Then it uses those similar seasons to present a range of outcomes for the upcoming season.
Game-Level Similarity Projections – During the season, get game-specific range-of-outcome projections based on historical games between similar QBs and similar defenses.
Custom Quarterback Projections – Use our custom projection and draft optimizer tool to get quarterback projections specific to your league.
Quarterback Prospects – The QB Prospect Model – RotoDoc uses a statistical feature selection process to build a QB projection model. It provides a likelihood of success, and in testing, misclassified QBs just seven percent of the time. RotoDoc provides success odds for the incoming rookies, as well as 2016 draftees, and the complete data set for all QBs going back to 2007.