Creating Your FanDuel Core – Week 14
Get a free NFL subscription for 3 days.
Michael Dubner highlights the players he’s considering for his core FanDuel lineup in Week 14.
WEEK 13 RECAP
- Link to Creating Your FanDuel Core – Week 13
- While Spencer Ware didn’t end up breaking the slate, consider deleting your FanDuel account if your process didn’t lead you to Ware in cash. I decided to go overweight on Ware in GPPs, but anytime a player is that highly owned, it is fair to consider an ownership-based fade in large-field tournaments.
- Luckily we got Ware, making it unnecessary to roster Carlos Hyde, who did absolutely nothing.
- Todd Gurley did Todd Gurley things.
- I have to accept the L with Tyreek Hill considering we know what we’re getting ourselves into when rostering him in cash – he may have an attractive week-winning ceiling, but he always comes with a low price-adjusted floor. Unfortunately he had the bottom-percentile outcome last week, but if we repeat last week’s slate over again he’d have plenty of week-winning scores as well.
- On the other hand, I won’t accept the L with Aaron Jones. I’m still convinced my process suggests he was one of the best plays on the slate. After his strong play and increasing snap rates of 74 percent, 90, and 75 the previous three weeks, there’s no way anyone could have projected a 51 percent snap rate in week 13. Mike McCarthy was rightfully fired following the game. I guess the takeaway here is rostering players with bad coaches does add unpredictability.