Creating Your FanDuel Core – Week 15
Get a free NFL subscription for 3 days.
Michael Dubner highlights the players he’s considering for his core FanDuel lineup in Week 15.
WEEK 14 RECAP
- Link to Creating Your FanDuel Core – Week 14
- As usual, the high-priced RBs didn’t disappoint. Ezekiel Elliott was the cover of last week’s article, and he didn’t disappoint with 40 touches! Saquon Barkley might have had 300 yards from scrimmage if the Giants weren’t up by 40. Christian McCaffrey continues to find the end zone and had his usual six receptions. Alvin Kamara was the riskiest of the group considering his lower touch floor.
- The cheap RBs in Jaylen Samuels and Jeff Wilson did enough to pay off their salaries, and if you played one then you could afford two expensive RBs in the other spots.
- Eric Ebron continued to be one of the most underpriced TEs given his role – and he had another eight targets and a touchdown, again.
- Chris Godwin was the ultimate “run bad” – he may have only had one reception, but he led the league in air yards.
- Keenan Allen did enough in cash, but you probably didn’t win with him in GPPs – even with a decent game – considering his ownership. I still think he was an awesome play, but I did start to get a little scared throughout the week when I considered that the Chargers passing volume could’ve taken a dive if they blew out the Bengals.