Creating Your FanDuel Core – Week 7
Get a free NFL subscription for 3 days.
Michael Dubner highlights the players he’s considering for his core FanDuel lineup in Week 7.
WEEK 6 RECAP
- Link to Week 6 FanDuel Core
- Identify the shoot out game: With the offensive explosion leading to inflated cash lines on FanDuel this year, it is essential to roster players in the highest scoring games in order to capture upside, even in cash games.
- D/ST is not a priority: Of course the Bears D/ST was expected to be a great play last week, but we know D/ST is such a volatile position on FanDuel. Sure, it was good process to roster the Bears if you had the salary, but you shouldn’t base roster construction around a D/ST.
- Refocusing this article: After reviewing my recent articles,1 I realized that I started to simply write up cash viable plays, rather than solely focusing on my core plays. It is good to admit and learn from mistakes, so moving forward, I will be sure to only write up the players I plan to build my entire roster around. Quality over quantity.
CREATING YOUR FANDUEL CORE – WEEK 7I’m primarily a cash game and single-entry tournament player, and have the vast majority of my money (80 percent) on one lineup. Playing one team forces me to make the optimal lineup. Below are the primary players I’m considering for my core lineup on FanDuel in Week 7.
- Reviewing your process is one of the best things you can do for long term success. (back)