Creating Your FanDuel Core – Week 8
Get a free NFL subscription for 3 days.
Michael Dubner highlights the players he’s considering for his core FanDuel lineup in Week 8.
WEEK 7 RECAP
- Link to Week 7 FanDuel Core
- Scoring was down in Week 7, which was reflected in the lower cash lines. This wasn’t surprising considering many useful players weren’t on the main slate, and so few players stood out as possessing both floor and ceiling.
- In weeks few viable options, we should be more concerned with building rosters centered around a floor, as many opponents will have risky players that could sink their rosters.
- As we move through the byes, each week will have very different feels depending on the main slate options. As you’ll see, unlike last week, Week 8 has far more viable plays, which means we’ll have to lean more towards ceiling, as cash lines will likely be elevated again.
- We are coming off a pretty successful week with Todd Gurley, Adam Thielen, Jarvis Landry, and David Njoku all strong choices. Jared Goff and Robert Woods didn’t help or hurt your rosters. Ezekiel Elliot was the only dud.1
CREATING YOUR FANDUEL CORE – WEEK 8I’m primarily a cash game and single-entry tournament player, and have the vast majority of my money (80 percent) on one lineup. Playing one team forces me to make the optimal lineup. Below are the primary players I’m considering for my core lineup on FanDuel in Week 8.
- Unfortunately I swapped off of Thielen for Elliot Sunday morning, which pretty much tanked my rosters with Jermaine Kearse. (back)