Week 4 Waiver Wire Advice
Get a free NFL subscription for 3 days.
RotoViz provides advice on players to target and fade on your fantasy football waiver wire.
- Prioritizing players – I’ll present players in the order I would prioritize adding them. That means I’ll be recommending players that I think have the best opportunity to make a significant and lasting contribution to your fantasy team.
- My advice will be focused on single-quarterback, PPR formats.
- My advice will also skew towards redraft leagues, although it should also be very actionable in dynasty leagues, particularly if you’re trying to win this year. I’ll often provide both redraft and dynasty angles.
- I won’t offer specific advice about how much of your Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) you should spend. I’ll talk in general terms, but realistically, how much FAAB you should spend on a given player is an extremely league-specific question. It’s like asking “How much should I spend on groceries?” In order to give a specific answer, I’d need to know how big your family is, what ages are your kids, what part of the country do you live in, what are your health and wellness goals, and much more. And the answer I give you wouldn’t help another reader very much.
- Here’s what I can do, however. I can encourage you to put specific questions on the Message Boards. I’ll try to chime in on as many questions as I can, and other writers (not to mention our community of well-informed readers) will jump in as well.
- I’ll also encourage you to make use of our Apps. Our in season apps will help you identify teams with great upcoming schedules, as well as insight into player-specific match ups.