The 2018 RotoViz Subscriber Contest – Win an Entry to the Scott Fish Bowl
Yep, you read that right. RotoViz subscribers now have a chance to win themselves a slot in the upcoming Scott Fish Bowl! All you have to do is write a 150-400 word post on the message boards. So what’s the catch you ask? Well, I’m glad you asked — here’s how it works:
- You must reference the work done by Anthony Amico and myself.
- You must be a RotoViz subscriber. If you aren’t, now’s a great time to consider signing up!
- 400 word maximum.
- Your post should outline how you would attack the 2018 Scott Fish Bowl draft. Make sure you’re familiar with the rules including the scoring settings, starting roster requirements, and number of bench spots.
- Your submission should be written “RotoViz style.” In addition to good grammar and punctuation, being clear and succinct also counts. Your article should be actionable, logical, and evidence-based. If you make an assertion, back it up with evidence. The evidence can come from any of our apps, or another source, but some of the evidence must come from the two posts I linked above.
- Post your entry in the Scott Fish Bowl Subscriber Contest thread on the message boards.
- The deadline is Wednesday, the 27th of June.
- We’ll review the submissions and announce a winner sometime during the week of July 1, 2018. We’ll run the article on the site, and the winner gets an entry into the Scott Fish Bowl.
Oh and if you win, please stay out of the Homer Simpson division.