The 2018 RotoViz NASCAR DFS Pass
We’re excited to introduce our NASCAR DFS 2018 subscription here at RotoViz!
We’ll bring you expanded coverage for all your fantasy NASCAR needs. Returning for 2018 will be the weekly articles, the NASCAR Splits App, the NASCAR DFS Multi-Lineup Optimizer, the NASCAR Driver Sims Scores App and the RotoViz Live NASCAR DFS show prior to lineup lock, and our On the Daily DFS podcasts with co-hosts RotoDoc and Matthew Freedman (the first episode for 2018 is already out!)
Additionally, early in 2018 we will have a new app that lets you build and test your own customized statistical models for accuracy on out-of-sample data.1 The resulting model you choose will spit a prediction which you can then import into the Optimizer based off the highly-accurate model. That means no waiting on projections each week…you can create your own, or even create multiple models and average the projections!
SIGN UP NOW!
Be sure to subscribe for the 2018 season today for only $149! That comes out to $4 per slate. Or try a weekly subscription for $9 or a monthly pass for $35 if you just want to try us out.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To subscribe, click on this article link which will take you to RotoDoc’s Daytona 500 picks and projections for Sunday’s race, and subscribe on that page! Then you’ll have access to all the NASCAR premium content RotoViz offers.
INDUSTRY LEADING EXPERT ANALYSIS
Nick Giffen, AKA @RotoDoc, will provide you with industry-leading analysis. RotoDoc holds a Ph.D. in Mathematics from North Carolina State University, and has a litany of NASCAR DFS accolades to his name. Here’s RotoDoc’s impressive resume:
- DraftKings username Giffenbone
- Three time qualifier for the Fantasy Racing World Championship (formerly called the King of the Speedway), NASCAR DFS’s main event.
- Won the season-opening Clash at Daytona GPP in back-to-back years, with the top five lineups in 2017 and the top three lineups 2016.
- Won the first and, to-date, only NASCAR Thunderdome — a $5300 buy-in GPP.
- Won 16 GPPs in 2017, including five GPPs with fields over 500 players and an additional 10 GPPs with buy-ins of at least $100.
- Has 30 GPP wins, 59 cashes for at least $1,000, 16 for at least $5,000, and three cashes for at least $10,000 in his three year NASCAR DFS career.
NASCAR DFS PRIMER AND STRATEGY GUIDE
- Does NASCAR’s New Race Format Impact DFS Strategy
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 1: Terminology
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 2: Relevant Data
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 3: Cash Game Strategy – Dominators
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 4: Cash Game Strategy – High Floor Drivers
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 5: GPP Strategy – Driver Selection
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 6: GPP Strategy – Game Theory
WEEKLY PICKS AND MACHINE LEARNING MODEL PROJECTIONS
Weekly articles with picks, machine learning model projections, and strategy will be back once again. RotoDoc has improved the machine learning model by adding new data to give the most accurate projections in the industry.
THE MOST ACCURATE OWNERSHIP PROJECTIONS IN THE INDUSTRY
One of the biggest edges in NASCAR DFS is understanding what the market will do (your competition). To that, RotoDoc introduced his machine learning ownership projections in 2017, and boy were they a hit. Included in the weekly article, the ownership projections have helped RotoDoc avoid popular plays that have significant downside and find hidden low-owned gems to take down GPPs.
Here’s a few examples of the accuracy of the projections.
WEEKLY ON THE DAILY DFS NASCAR PODCASTS
RotoDoc and Matthew Freedman return for a fourth season of the On the Daily DFS NASCAR podcast. Each week RotoDoc will provide in-depth analysis and strategy. RotoDoc will give his cash game, GPP, and the Joe Dirt cheap plays of the week. Throughout the season, several guests will appear on the podcast! Coming up in two weeks will be “The Most Important Episode of the Year,” where Matt and ‘Doc talk about everything you need to know to be a successful NASCAR DFS player. (Here is last year’s most important episode of the year, and here is 2016’s).
ROTOVIZ LIVE NASCAR DFS SHOW
Every week, Nick and Matt will host the Rotoviz Live NASCAR DFS show two hours before lineup lock. There, Nick answers all of your last minute NASCAR DFS questions that you ask him on Twitter using the hashtag #RVLive. This show is only available to subscribers.
Here’s a recap of the NASCAR DFS Apps we offer at RotoViz.
- NASCAR Splits App
- Article: How to Use the NASCAR Splits App
- NASCAR Correlations Tab – A Separate Tab on the splits app that gives statistical correlations
- NASCAR Multi-Lineup Optimizer
- NOW AVAILABLE! It has export to .csv file so that you can easily enter multiple lineups onto DraftKings. It will be pre-loaded with projections, or you can add your own projections. Driver exposure ranges will give you the flexibility to have either a wide portfolio of drivers, or a tight core of drivers.
- NASCAR Sim Scores App
- Find historical comparable drivers based off of how drivers with similar stats to a desired current driver performed at the same, or similar tracks in the past. Here’s a brief primer on how to use the Sim Scores.
- So, You Want to be a Writer?
- The Definitive NFL Combine Primer
- WR Size and Survivorship Bias
- The CIA, the NFL, and Using Data Driven Models
- I Don't Care About Drops
- Everyone is For Sale
- Rookie Running Back Lessons
- How to Value Suspensions (via Rotoworld)
- Using the Box Score Scout to Win Friends and Influence People
- Using the Dynasty App for Fun and Profit
- Testing accuracy on out-of-sample data is the most statistically valid method for making predictions. (back)