The RotoViz In-Season Buffet Is All-You-Can-Eat
RotoViz is the fantasy football site you don’t want your friends to find. Over 1,500 ground-breaking articles per year and more than 20 proprietary apps. If that’s not enough, check out this lineup of weekly in-season fantasy advice.
A successful fantasy football season requires ongoing information and analysis. Set your calendar to RotoViz. We’ll walk you from game to game, and help you with all the tough decisions along the way.
- Waiver Wire Advice – Ranked assessments of the week’s top (and under the radar) waiver wire targets.
- Target Analysis – Eric Moody sifts through the noise of receiver usage and hones in on the signals you need to identify players whose outlook is improving or worsening.
- Stealing Signals – Senior Analyst Ben Gretch breaks down the AFC, delivering must-know, lineup-setting insight.
- Tuesday Trades – Devin McIntyre focuses on players whose change in outlook isn’t reflected in the box score.
- Dynasty Watch – John Lapinski analyzes how each week’s games affect dynasty player valuations.
- Stealing Signals – Senior Analyst Ben Gretch breaks down the NFC, delivering must-know lineup setting insight.
- Air Yards – Josh Hermsmeyer analyzes wide receiver air yards and uses the data to identify undervalued WRs and breakout candidates.
- Buy Low Report – Hasan Rahim uses the Buy Low Machine and Vegas Totals to identify players to target or fade in upcoming weeks.
- Best Ball Leaderboard – Tod Burros and Dave Caban help you monitor your MFL10 portfolio by tracking which players are adding the most points to best ball lineups.
- Streaming QBs – Giana Pacinelli breaks down the week’s best streaming options for both single QB and superflex leagues.
- TE Streaming – Neil Dutton uses our GLSP and Game Splits apps to highlight three lightly-owned options for those streaming the tight end position.
- Streaming D – Matt Wispe leverages our apps to identify the week’s top streaming D options.
- Zero RB Reports – Blair Andrews and Cort Smith will go in depth on every backfield to identify the ultimate Zero RB targets.
- GLSP Insights – Dave Caban uses our Game Level Similarity Projections to highlight players with an unexpected range of outcomes for the upcoming week.
- DFS Dollars per Opportunity – George Fitopoulos uses DFS salaries to identify targets and fades based on projected opportunities (targets and attempts).
- DraftKings Play of the Week – Our analysts compete to give you the best Millionaire Maker advice.
- DraftKings Cash – Pat James offers weekly advice for cash games at DraftKings.
- FanDuel Cash – Michael Dubner offers weekly advice for cash games at FanDuel.
- DFS Contrarian – Math Ph.D. and DFS whiz RotoDoc provides contrarian picks for GPPs.
- DFS Stacks – RotoDoc crunches the numbers to recommend GPP-winning player stacks.
- When the Devy Breaks – College football analyst Jordan Hoover highlights must-know devy players.
- Terminated – John Lapinski chronicles his efforts to take down the high-stakes Terminator Tournament.
- The Wrong Read – Blair Andrews elaborates on recent insight from our podcasts.
The Hurry Up – Brian Malone provides rapid reaction to breaking stories.
Roundtables – Periodic chats between our analysts on a variety of topics.
Player analysis – We’ll continue to crank out player-specific content.
The Butt Fumble – John Solis takes the Freedman Report where it’s never gone before.
Podcasts – Expect multiple episodes per week, looking at big picture topics (Numbers Game), DFS (On the Daily), and general fantasy football topics (RotoViz Radio).
If you’ve been with us for a while, thanks. We hope this menu satisfies your hunger for fantasy analysis. If you’re new to the site, what are you waiting for? Start dominating.
- So, You Want to be a Writer?
- The Definitive NFL Combine Primer
- WR Size and Survivorship Bias
- The CIA, the NFL, and Using Data Driven Models
- I Don't Care About Drops
- Everyone is For Sale
- Rookie Running Back Lessons
- How to Value Suspensions (via Rotoworld)
- Using the Box Score Scout to Win Friends and Influence People
- Using the Dynasty App for Fun and Profit