DraftKings Plays for Week 3: Sponsored by FantasyLabs
Get a free NFL subscription for 3 days.
Designed to give you our best advice for taking down the DraftKings Millionaire Maker, the Play of the Week contest pits writer against writer, using FantasyLabs great tools – Trends, Plus/Minus, Vegas Lines, and more.
FantasyLabs offers a great selection of daily fantasy and sports analytics tools. Sign up for a FantasyLabs NFL account to get access to all other sports for free.Check out the introduction for the nuts and bolts of how this works. The basic idea is that our analysts are going to do their best to recommend lightly-owned players that could smash their expected fantasy points in Week 3. The goal? To help you take down a GPP. To make sure we are well incentivized, the analyst with the best score each week wins a handsome cash prize.
Week 3 ReviewBefore we look at our Week 3 DraftKings plays of the week, let’s review our Week 2 recommendations.
|Analyst||QB||RB||WR||TE||DEF||WK 2 SCORE||TOT SCORE|
- The table is sorted by Week 2 score. High scores are bolded.
- Congratulations to Jacob Rickrode for winning Week 2. Travis Kelce was his top call.
- Tough luck, RotoDoc. He had the best picks at both running back (Ty Montgomery) and wide receiver (Emmanuel Sanders) but finished just middle of the pack.
- Ben Gretch and Anthony Amico hit on Tom Brady.
- Through two weeks, the top cumulative scores belong to Drew Heinl, Ben Gretch, Anthony Amico, Matt Wispe, and Jacob Rickrode.