The RotoViz NASCAR DFS 2017 Subscription
We’re excited to introduce our NASCAR DFS 2017 subscription here at RotoViz. We’ll bring you expanded coverage for all your fantasy NASCAR needs. Returning will be the weekly articles, the NASCAR Splits App, and On the Daily DFS podcasts with co-hosts RotoDoc and Matthew Freedman. Additionally, we will have an assortment of new apps, including an industry-first Multi-Lineup Optimizer, to go with improved projections. Here’s what comes with your NASCAR DFS 2017 subscription.
Industry Leading Expert Analysis
Nick Giffen, @RotoDoc, will provide you with industry-leading analysis. RotoDoc holds a Ph.D. in mathematics, is a two-time qualifier for the DraftKings NASCAR Live Final Main Event, and one of the best NASCAR DFS players in the world. RotoDoc has won multiple NASCAR GPPs over the years. For exapmle, RotoDoc took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the $100k Victory Lane GPP to go with 1st and 2nd in the $75k Slingshot GPP for The Clash, the 2016 season-opening slate on DraftKings. This year, that same slate is called the Advanced Auto Parts Clash, which takes place this Saturday.
UPDATE: RotoDoc has now gone back-to-back in The Clash at Daytona slate, taking down 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th in the $125k GPP for the 2017 season opener.
NASCAR DFS 2017 Primer
- Does NASCAR’s New Race Format Impact DFS Strategy
- The 2017 NASCAR DFS Season Primer – Chevrolet Drivers
- The 2017 NASCAR DFS Season Primer – Toyota Drivers
- The 2017 NASCAR DFS Season Primer – Ford Drivers
Weekly Picks and Machine Learning Model Projections
Weekly articles with picks, machine learning model projections, and strategy will be back once again. RotoDoc has improved the machine learning model by adding new data to give the most accurate projections in the industry.
Weekly On the Daily DFS NASCAR Podcasts
RotoDoc and Matthew Freedman return for a third season of the On the Daily DFS NASCAR podcast. Each week RotoDoc will provide in-depth analysis and strategy. RotoDoc will give his cash game, GPP, and the Joe Dirt cheap plays of the week. Throughout the season, several guests will appear on the podcast! Be sure to check out the most important episode of the year, where Matt and ‘Doc talk cash game and GPP strategy.
RotoViz Live NASCAR DFS Show
Every week, Nick and Matt will host the Rotoviz Live NASCAR DFS show two hours before lineup lock. There, Nick answers all of your last minute NASCAR DFS questions that you ask him on Twitter using the hashtag #RVLive.
As of April 30th, 2017, this show will be behind the NASCAR content paywall, so make sure to sign up to get all of Nick’s last minute thoughts, advice, and insights every week.
In addition to the NASCAR Splits App, we will be rolling out two other apps (once the coding is done). Here’s what to expect in 2017 for the NASCAR DFS Apps.
- NASCAR Splits App
- Article: How to Use the NASCAR Splits App
- NASCAR Correlations Tab – A Separate Tab on the splits app that gives statistical correlations
- NASCAR DFS Multi-Lineup Optimizer
- NOW AVAILABLE! It has export to .csv file so that you can easily enter multiple lineups onto DraftKings. It will be pre-loaded with projections, or you can add your own projections. Driver exposure ranges will give you the flexibility to have either a wide portfolio of drivers, or a tight core of drivers.
- NASCAR Sim Scores App
- Find historical comparable drivers based off of how drivers with similar stats to a desired current driver performed at the same, or similar tracks in the past.
DraftKings NASCAR Strategy Guide
RotoDoc dives deep into DraftKings NASCAR strategy. His guide comes with statistics, trends, and theory for any DraftKings game format.
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 1: Terminology
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 2: Relevant Data
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 3: Cash Game Strategy – Dominators
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 4: Cash Game Strategy – High Floor Drivers
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 5: GPP Strategy – Driver Selection
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 6: GPP Strategy – Game Theory
How to Subscribe
To subscribe, click on any of the articles linked above and subscribe on that page! Then you’ll have access to all the NASCAR premium content RotoViz offers.
- So, You Want to be a Writer?
- The Definitive NFL Combine Primer
- WR Size and Survivorship Bias
- The CIA, the NFL, and Using Data Driven Models
- I Don't Care About Drops
- Everyone is For Sale
- Rookie Running Back Lessons
- How to Value Suspensions (via Rotoworld)
- Using the Box Score Scout to Win Friends and Influence People
- Using the Dynasty App for Fun and Profit