RotoDoc’s 10 Bold Predictions
Get a free NFL subscription for 3 days.
I already gave five of my bold predictions in this week’s episode of the Numbers Game podcast. For all the details on those you can check out the podcast. Those five bold predictions were:
- Matthew Stafford has the highest win rate among all QBs in ESPN and Yahoo! standard leagues.
- Melvin Gordon reaches double digit touchdowns a year after scoring zero.
- Kevin White finishes outside the top 50 WRs.
- Jason Witten finishes as a top six TE.
- Tyler Boyd finishes as the highest scoring rookie in PPR formats among all positions.