RotoDoc’s 10 Bold Predictions
- Matthew Stafford has the highest win rate among all QBs in ESPN and Yahoo! standard leagues.
- Melvin Gordon reaches double digit touchdowns a year after scoring zero.
- Kevin White finishes outside the top 50 WRs.
- Jason Witten finishes as a top six TE.
- Tyler Boyd finishes as the highest scoring rookie in PPR formats among all positions.
Here are the rest of my bold predictions.
6. CARLOS HYDE PLAYS ALL 16 GAMES BUT FINISHES AS AN RB3
This is double bold. The first bold prediction is that he plays all 16 games given his injury history.1 The second part of this bold prediction is that any lead running back that plays all 16 games these days should finish as at least an RB2 in total PPR points. Frank Gore, Rashad Jennings, and Jeremy Hill all finished as RB2s last year. But like I wrote earlier this offseason, Hyde is a worse runner than Hill, the 49ers project for the worst schedule in the league which hurts game script, and I don’t believe Hyde will factor in the pass game like others do.
…and helps me win the Millionaire Maker.2
8. STERLING SHEPARD STRUGGLES, ODELL BECKHAM GETS TRIPLE COVERAGE — OBJ FINISHES WORSE THAN WR12
9. ERIC EBRON HAS THE HIGHEST WIN RATE AMONG ALL TIGHT ENDS IN MFL10 FORMATS
Ebron got injured, but according to ESPN his health for Week 1 “shouldn’t be an issue.” Yet his ADP hasn’t recovered despite his own expected recovery.
It was 113.2 prior to the injury and fell over a full round to it’s current 127.4 value. Stack this prediction with my Stafford prediction above.
Oh, NFL bold predictions only? Fine.
10. A ROTOVIZ SUBSCRIBER OR WRITER HAS THE HIGHEST ROI IN MFL10s3 AND ANOTHER WINS SCOTT FISH BOWL 480
Because RotoViz is the best!