The RotoViz 2016 Fantasy NASCAR Subscription
We’re excited to bring you expanded coverage for all your fantasy NASCAR needs here at RotoViz. Returning will be the weekly articles, the NASCAR Splits App, and On the Daily DFS podcasts with co-hosts RotoDoc and Matthew Freedman. Additionally, we will have an assortment of new apps, articles, and even a DraftKings NASCAR strategy guide. Here’s what comes with your 2016 fantasy NASCAR subscription.
Industry Leading Expert Analysis
Our very own RotoDoc will provide you with industry-leading analysis. RotoDoc holds a Ph.D. in mathematics, is a two-time qualifier for the DraftKings King of the Speedway NASCAR Live Final Main Event, and won both the $100k Victory Lane and $75k Slingshot GPPs for the 2016 season-opener, the Sprint Unlimited, on DraftKings.
2016 NASCAR Primer
- Your Fantasy NASCAR 2016 Season Primer – Ford Drivers
- Your Fantasy NASCAR 2016 Season Primer – Chevrolet Drivers
- Your Fantasy NASCAR 2016 Season Primer – Toyota Drivers
- Your Fantasy NASCAR 2016 Season Primer – Track Types
- Your Fantasy NASCAR 2016 Season Primer – Season Schedule
Weekly Picks and Machine Learning Model Projections
Weekly articles with picks, machine learning model projections, and strategy will be back once again. This year, RotoDoc will break down his picks into cash game and GPP plays. He’ll also give you his picks for Fantasy Auto Racing at Yahoo!. Check out RotoDoc’s picks and GPP winning lineup from 2016’s first race, the Sprint Unlimited, as an example.
Weekly On the Daily DFS NASCAR Podcasts
Co-hosts RotoDoc and Matthew Freedman return for a second season of the NASCAR edition of the On the Daily DFS podcast. Each week they will provide in-depth analysis and strategy for daily fantasy NASCAR. RotoDoc will give his cash game, GPP, and the Joe Dirt cheap plays of the week. Throughout the season, several special guests are expected to appear on the podcast as well! Be sure to check out the most important episode of the year, where Matt and the ‘Doc talk cash game and GPP strategy.
In addition to the NASCAR Splits App, we will be rolling out another app (once the coding is done) called the NASCAR Correlations App. This app will help you see which factors correlate with different kinds of fantasy success (laps led, average finish, DraftKings points, etc.) for some drivers more than others.
DraftKings NASCAR Strategy Guide
RotoDoc dives deep into DraftKings NASCAR strategy. His guide comes with all new statistics, trends, and theory for any DraftKings game format.
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 1: Terminology
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 2: Relevant Data
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 3: Cash Game Strategy – Dominators
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 4: Cash Game Strategy – High Floor Drivers
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 5: GPP Strategy – Driver Selection
- How to Profit in Daily Fantasy NASCAR – Part 6: GPP Strategy – Game Theory
- Implications of NASCAR Shrinking the Starting Field on DraftKings Strategy
Other Assorted Articles
- The Top 30 Fantasy NASCAR Twitter Accounts You Must Follow
- Sixteen NASCAR Hot Takes for 2016: Part 1
- Sixteen NASCAR Hot Takes for 2016: Part 2 – Guest Takes
How to Subscribe
To subscribe, simply click on any of the strategy guide articles and subscribe on that page! Then you’ll have access to all the NASCAR premium content RotoViz offers.
- So, You Want to be a Writer?
- The Definitive NFL Combine Primer
- WR Size and Survivorship Bias
- The CIA, the NFL, and Using Data Driven Models
- I Don't Care About Drops
- Everyone is For Sale
- Rookie Running Back Lessons
- How to Value Suspensions (via Rotoworld)
- Using the Box Score Scout to Win Friends and Influence People
- Using the Dynasty App for Fun and Profit